GSOC Update Week 5 and Week 624 Jun 2018 GSoC
Another two weeks, another update. Things are getting exciting.
- Finished coding up most of the basic functionality. Only adding permissions remain.
- Added a few basic tests for the said functionality. This is because their structure is not final and can change. No point rewriting tests everytime you change the code a bit.
- Added internal documentation for the said code.
- Imported the old recorder from the CCExtractor git.
- Added an init functionality so that the project can be initialized and other background process can be started.
- Improved configuration handling.
- Added some basic docs for the script.
My target for the next week is actually to complete the non recording stuff. That includes stuff like automation and feature completeness. I will also be interacting with my teammates for ideas on automation.