GSOC Update Week 7 and Week 808 Jul 2018 GSoC
It’s the beginning of the end. The project works as it is expected but with a few kinks ofcourse. So, to clarify, I have completed the functionality part of the project. all functionalities are there to be polished.
- Implemented the permissions feature. Now, we can share data with other people.
- Added database interfaces. We now store channels, jobs and permissions.
- Recorder feature has been added. We can now record streams.
- Added and tested the upload pipeline. Nephos can record, process, upload, tag and share recordings.
- Due to python version of the test machine. I had to backport my code to python3.4.
- Rest of the stuff is me trying to make sure that code works.
In addition to that, I have opened up a lot of issues. Here you can look up what problems the current Nephos faces, and help out if you can. I am currently working on writing tests and making nephos more reliable.